Thursday, February 19, 2009

Media 3

When I try something new it is usually because I have heard about how good it is and how other people liked it or I just think the commercial was cool. When I switched my phone company to Kodoo I heard from my friend how much better it is. I am definitely now very loyal to this particular brand because of the price and deals that I get on my phone. Plus I always have service. I am very loyal to red twizzlers because they are the only brand that I feel you truly get the full taste. Tresemme is the shampoo and conditioner that I am loyal to and have been using to keep my hair somewhat healthy. I am loyal to it because you get a large quantity in the bottle so it seems to last an extremely long time.
I am definitely not particular about a certain brand of socks because if I am wearing very expensive socks then it just doesn't feel appropriate and I always rip my socks so I think it's better to just have cheap ones. I also don't care much about the brand of toothpaste that we use and the brand of different candies. As long as they taste good and my toothpaste does it's job then I am happy. This is because the product is usually cheaper and it doesn't look as pretty but I'm okay with that.
After looking at brand loyalty I may notice the brands that I am loyal to am the things that I don't care about. This may be something that is brought to my attention more since looking at it but my opinion of these things and I will still be loyal to the same things as well.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

so...
you and Lindsay both mentioned expensive socks
I happen to like my expensive socks:) They are my brand loyalty:) Billabong!
And yes, I still go on blogger=P
I might possibly get a new camera and update my comm tech blog:)

Post a Comment